- Please wear loose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes the day of the procedure.
- It is recommended that you consume only ONE cup of a caffeinated beverage the morning of your procedure; but please be sure to hydrate with water the rest of the day.
- Please have breakfast and/or lunch prior to the procedure and keep hydrated with water.
- You may take all your regular medications as prescribed (unless otherwise instructed).
- Please bring your compression hose with you. If you do not have compression stockings at the time of your procedure, a pair can be purchased in our office. Please DO NOT WEAR COMPRESSION HOSE the day of the procedure.
- If the doctor has prescribed medication to be taken prior to the procedure, please be sure to arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure.
*Post-op instructions will be provided the day of your procedure.