Post Procedure Instructions – Scheroltherapy
- Wear a compression stocking for 48 hours continuously.
- The area injected may be tender for days to several weeks.
- Continue ambulation for a total of 60 minutes every day.
- Any discomfort may be treated by wearing the compression stockings, walking, taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, and placing warm compresses to the area.
- For severe pain, redness, or swelling, please call the office.
- If you have any questions or concerns after your procedure, please feel free to contact us.